Well, the last post was “If All Goes Well….” and, well, it went!
Actually things are fine with the exception of the weather, which is something none of us has control over, so what the heck! High winds have caused the crane operator to postpone the operation until Friday the 10th….if all goes well!! (ha!)
We have been taking advantage of the extra time to accomplish some unexpected tasks, like storing materials to be used on site in the modules, verifying all of the drywall screws, cleaning up each room and preparing tools and equipment for the move as well as closing up the modules for the big move.
We also took photos of the roadway through the parking lot at the IGA in case of a dispute after the fact and went one more time to the slab for cleaning of snow and preparations for insulation of the perimeter of the sill plates.
If all goes well, we will move the modules at the end of the week. I expect there will be one more post before the move, but you never know!